Due to the ongoing spread of COVID-19, the Corona virus, we want to share with you how we work to make you feel safe during your visit with us.
Hotel Bellevue is both a hotel and a conference facility, but we also have a well-attended restaurant for today’s lunch and à la carte. We are very happy and grateful that you have chosen to come to us, both as a hotel and conference guest but also as a restaurant visitor. Therefore, with this letter we want to share some of the steps we take to continue to create a safe experience with us so that you can continue to trust that Bellevue gives you a safe visit.
Clean and safe is always our first priority!
When we end up in extraordinary situations like the one that COVID-19 does, we rely heavily on the manuals and routines we have created. Our staff has received extensive training in handling different types of situations. Both in food handling but also extended sanitation for public spaces and hotel accommodation.
- We regularly follow the Swedish Public Health Agency’s recommendations and updates regarding COVID-19
- In our premises and hotel rooms, we carry out several activities to counteract the spread of infection.
- When serving buffet, the cutlery is sprayed / changed continuously and you can stay a certain number at the buffet at the same time, there are markings on the floor.
- We spray all room keys after use.
- Increases the number of preventive cleaning efforts of places that are exposed to extra hand contact such as door handles, telephones, touch screens and more. These are thoroughly cleaned at least three times a day and more often at higher visitor numbers.
- Increased cleaning frequency in our public toilets.
We want from you
- Follow the health authorities’ advice and recommendations
- Stay home if you are sick
- Keep distance in the premises
- Wash and spray your hands
- Do not stress, are there many who are eating breakfast? Have a coffee and sit on the terrace and enjoy the view before until others have had time to recover.
As for cancellation and rebooking
When it comes to canceling your conference or hotel stay, we follow Visita’s recommendations. We will work as far as possible for you to be able to carry out your conference or meeting. For us, it is important that you feel safe when you book your stay with us.
If you have any questions about your booking or your stay with us, please contact us at email@example.com
With kind regards
Your friends at the Hotel Bellevue